|Looking for antique tractors|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Saturday, 05 July 2014 01:48|
The Wood County Agricultural Society, better known as the Senior Fair Board, is looking to add more antique tractors and equipment to its annual display at the Wood County Fair.
The display remains all week at the fair and is located between the track and the horse barns along the back midway.
While people may register their equipment when they bring it to the fair, the board is looking to get as many registrations in advance as possible.
Registration forms are available on the fair's website, www.woodcounty-fair.com/. Forms are also available in the fair office at the fairgrounds as well as In the fair premium book. which is available at various locations around the county.
Among the regulations for bringing display equipment are the following:
• Each family making an entry will receive one week long pass. (not one per piece of equipment)
• Entries can be filled out at the fair office during open entry or online any time before close of open entries on July 14. (If entry is filled out online passes must be picked up at fair office.
• The large white equipment I.D. tags will be available in the fair office when passes are picked up.
• Equipment can be brought in no earlier than the last Saturday before the fair and no later than 8 a.m. July 28, the first day of the fair
• The Wood County Ag. Society encourages equipment owners to start/run equipment throughout the fair week to demonstrate to fair visitors how the equipment works. However, any Wood County Ag. Society board member has the right to ask any owner to shut down their equipment at any time for any reason. Please keep demonstrations limited to normal fair operating hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and until 11 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday.
• Equipment may not be removed from fairgrounds before 9 p.m. Sunday.
• Independent security will not be provided other than the Sheriff's Office which currently patrols the fairgrounds.
Front Page Stories
|Perrysburg Twp. man gets 22 years for rape, assault
07/25/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg Township man was sentenced to more than 22 years in prison Thursday afternoon after bei [ ... ]
|Otsego approves contract with staff|
07/25/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
TONTOGANY - The Otsego school district has inked a new three-year contract with [ ... ]