|Goat show, sale for Pemberville Free Fair|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 07:23|
PEMBERVILLE - The Pemberville Free Fair has announced rules and guidelines for its 2013 Market Goat /show and Sale.
1. Does and wethers are both eligible. Wether needs to be dehorned.
2. Any child within a 30-mile radius of Pemberville between the ages of 5-18 years as of January 1 is eligible.
3. All allowed to show and sell two goats.
4. I.D. and tagging May 4 from 9 a.m. to noon.
5. Goats must weigh 50 pounds or more at the fair to be sold.
Front Page Stories
|BGSU could save millions
12/12/2013 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Staff Writer
Putting Bowling Green State University on firmer financial footing will take campus-wi [ ... ]
|Costco plan on track despite delays|
12/12/2013 | ALEX ASPACHER Sentinel Staff Writer
The proposed Costco site is southeast of the intersection of Ohio 25 and Eckel Junction [ ... ]