|Goat show, sale for Pemberville Free Fair|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 08:23|
PEMBERVILLE - The Pemberville Free Fair has announced rules and guidelines for its 2013 Market Goat /show and Sale.
1. Does and wethers are both eligible. Wether needs to be dehorned.
2. Any child within a 30-mile radius of Pemberville between the ages of 5-18 years as of January 1 is eligible.
3. All allowed to show and sell two goats.
4. I.D. and tagging May 4 from 9 a.m. to noon.
5. Goats must weigh 50 pounds or more at the fair to be sold.
Front Page Stories
|Body of BGSU student found
07/23/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
A missing poster for Cory Barron, is posted on a light pole along West 6th Street in Cle [ ... ]
|Chinese lanterns may have ignited fire|
07/23/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
File photo. A firefighter is seen near a fire engulfing a pallet yard on West Broadway S [ ... ]