|Goat show, sale for Pemberville Free Fair|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 08:23|
PEMBERVILLE - The Pemberville Free Fair has announced rules and guidelines for its 2013 Market Goat /show and Sale.
1. Does and wethers are both eligible. Wether needs to be dehorned.
2. Any child within a 30-mile radius of Pemberville between the ages of 5-18 years as of January 1 is eligible.
3. All allowed to show and sell two goats.
4. I.D. and tagging May 4 from 9 a.m. to noon.
5. Goats must weigh 50 pounds or more at the fair to be sold.
Front Page Stories
|Weston to use tablets, save paper
03/10/2014 | BILL RYAN, Sentinel Staff Writer
WESTON — At the March 3 meeting of the Weston Village Council there was a diff [ ... ]
|Special Olympics equipment stolen from Wood Lane|
03/10/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
The Wood County Special Olympics will still go on as authorities look into the t [ ... ]