|Goat show, sale for Pemberville Free Fair|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Tuesday, 02 April 2013 08:23|
PEMBERVILLE - The Pemberville Free Fair has announced rules and guidelines for its 2013 Market Goat /show and Sale.
1. Does and wethers are both eligible. Wether needs to be dehorned.
2. Any child within a 30-mile radius of Pemberville between the ages of 5-18 years as of January 1 is eligible.
3. All allowed to show and sell two goats.
4. I.D. and tagging May 4 from 9 a.m. to noon.
5. Goats must weigh 50 pounds or more at the fair to be sold.
Front Page Stories
|Women still rare in local politics
03/13/2014 | KAREN NADLER COTA Sentinel Lifestyles Editor
File photo. Doris Herringshaw. (Photo: J.D. Pooley/Sentinel-Tribune) PERRYSBURG - [ ... ]
|Calamity days create chaos|
03/13/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
File photo. A student walks home from school during a winter storm. (Photo: Enoch Wu/Sen [ ... ]