Last month the Wood County 4-H organization held its annual Style Revue at the Junior Fair Building.
|Morgan Sommers of Lucky Charms 4-H, laughs while walking under an arch of balloons showcasing her first place creation in a Shopping Savvy category of the 4-H Style Revue. (Photos: Enoch Wu/Sentinel-Tribune)
The event showcases the creations of the youth with clothing projects. The youth or their models walk down the runway to let the audience see the projects as they can be seen on the street or in their homes.
The projects had been judged prior to the style review.
Winners in the clothing department included:
Sewing for Others
1. Megan Wise, Farmcrafters; 2. Emelia Shaffer, Country Guys and Gals; 3. Alisha Schumaker, Black Swamp Outlaws.
Clothing for Your Career
1. Desiree Langley, Tontogany Four Leaf Clovers
Tops for Tweens
1. Jordyn Lenox, Beaver Creek Boosters
1. Kylee Brinkman, Beaver Creek Boosters; 2. Nicole Abke, Country Paws; 3. Katelyn Meyer, 4-H-I-O; Honorable Mention (HM) Rebekah Schmitz, Live and Learn; Katelyn Sheeks, Jackson Livestock; McKenzie Peters, Country Paws; and Lucy Pullins, Tontogany Four Leaf Clovers.
Dress Up Daywear
|Alexis Rausch, from Live and Learn, shows off her second-place winning garb in the Frugal Fashion category of the 4-H Style Revue.
1. Megan Wise, Farmcrafters; 2. Paige Himburg, Livestock Unlimited.
1., Anna Harbauer, Blue Ribbon Rangers; 2. Sarah Carpenter, Sunset Saddlers; 3. Danielle Roby, Blue Ribbon Rangers; HM - Jenna Schober, Rough Riders/
Fun With Clothes
1. Emily Scherf, Country Paws
1. Emilia Shaffer
1. Alisha Schumaker; 2. Rebecca Baden, Colorful Clovers; 3. Alissa Ray, Saddles and Surreys.
1. Michaela Booth, Blue Ribbon Rangers; 2. Ashley Baden, Blue Ribbon Rangers
1. Sarah Selzer, Dowling Stitch, Stir and Stock
1. Madison Kregel, Haskins Clover Crew
1. Jessie Griffith, 4-H-I-O; Alexis Rausch, Live and Learn.
1. Morgan Sommers, Lucky Charms; 2. Katelyn Lang, Dowling Stitch, Stir and Stock; 3. Ellie Kregel, Haskins Clover Crew.
1. Andrea Kotula, Dowling Stitch, Stir and Stock; 2. Raegen Vickers, Gold Medal; 3. Madelyn Frantz, Live and Learn; HM - Sara Clark, Wood N Horses
|Jessie Griffith, from 4-H-I-O, shows off her first-place garb in the Frugal Fashion category of the 4-H Style Revue.
1. Michelle Haver, Colorful Clovers; 2. Lilly Schmitz, Live and Learn; 3. Paige Himburg, Livestock Unlimited.
You Can Quilt,
1. Emelia Shaffer; 2. Alexandria Simler, Colorful Clovers; 3. Meghan Melcher, 4-H-I-O ; HM - Madison Finley, 4-H-I-O, and Keaton Heckman, Lake Harvesters.
You Can Quilt, Senior Div.
1. Rebecca Baden; 2. Susan Johnson, Colorful Clovers; 3. (tie) Desiree Langley and Ashley Himburg, Golden Key; HM- Paige Frisk, NB Alive and Kickin; Olivia Lause, Colorful Clovers; Kristen Fowler, Tontogany Four Leaf Clovers.
Make it With Wool
Winner - Emilia Shaffer