|WBGU-FM's 'Live Wire' goes live tonight|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 18 April 2013 10:42|
WBGU-FM will host a live complement to its weekly "Live Wire" program tonight at 8 p.m. in the Cla-Zel, 127 N. Main St., Bowling Green.
The show is a celebration of locally-inspired, independent music.
The show will be recorded by students in the Telecommunications Department for broadcast on WBGU-TV and audio will be played on the radio show.
Live Wire will feature the following artists:
• Songwriter Lucian Townes from Toledo.
• Area hip hop group The Project Featuring Rosco NoE.
• Flaming Hot Marbles, a local rock quartet that plays blues inspired progressive hard rock.
• Ryan Dunlap, a singer and songwriter from Perrysburg, who has just released his debut recording "Sometimes The World's Just Ugly."
• MAD 45 with Matt Donahue, an educator, musician, music librarian/archivist, visual artist, writer, film-maker and producer.
Over the last year, the station has worked to promote regional artists through the Live Wire Series.
It is intended to be part of a the joint effort to grow the economic and social benefits between Bowling Green State University and the surrounding community by highlighting the arts.
Front Page Stories
|Body of BGSU student found
07/23/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
A missing poster for Cory Barron, is posted on a light pole along West 6th Street in Cle [ ... ]
|Chinese lanterns may have ignited fire|
07/23/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
File photo. A firefighter is seen near a fire engulfing a pallet yard on West Broadway S [ ... ]